estaçao praia de vilamoura
In this section you will find information and documentation on several matters on the subject of Zero Licensing covering the occupation of public areas and advertising. If you wish to make a request, consult the ZERO LIC. - COMMUNICATIONS menu.

In order to occupy a public area with urban furniture or advertising features and other forms of public area occupation not covered by the Zero Licensing regulations, go to the 'LICENCE REQUEST' menu and select 'Advertising' or 'Public Area Occupation'.